I believe we have this one life...
With my knowledge, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of your life and health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
As a coach, I put the power back in YOUR hands.
Hi, I’m Shanna and I’m a life long learner, traveller, artist, wife, pet mother, daughter, and friend. I’m a true LIVE-ER of LIFE!
The way I see it, we get this one life and I have no intention of wasting any of it and I want to share this vision with you.
I received my most recent Health Coach training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in 2020, where I studied over 100 dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City
- Walter Willet, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The Ultra Wellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, andPublic Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for the New York Times and best selling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, prevention, and life balance. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
I became a Certified Professional Life Coach after studying at the World Coach Institute in 2019. At WCI I studied the International Coach Federation’s Professional Coaching Core Competencies and Ethics. I received training in skills like powerful questioning, designing actions, planning, and goal setting as well as how to manage progress and accountability.
I have worked in Human Resources for more than twenty years and still LOVE my work. I get to work with people in a way that helps to bring out the best in them. I especially love this work because I am able to work with people in ALL areas of their lives, it’s exactly why I have been drawn to coaching.
I studied Business at the University of Michigan and Interior Design at Baker College. I have always been a very curious person who wants to experience everything at least once! I live my life on-purpose and have intentionally cultivated my group of friends, my home environment, my experiences, and my wellness routines to fit me like a glove. Let us see what I can do to support you!
I help busy people create whole life wellness. If you struggle to make changes on your own I can help. Click the work with me button below to sign up for a free consultation.
Join my mailing list to receive my newsletter, freebies, and other updates including my FREE List of 108 Tips to Live a Good Life.